Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Simply Brilliant (and brilliantly simple)

I haven't had much time for much of anything outside grant applications and community outreach (which, yes thank you, is going well!).

But in a tiny bit of downtime that I took this evening I went to read a friend of mine's new blog - gushgallery.com. I've read her writing before and always enjoyed it, but reading through it again this evening I realize how incredibly brilliant she is (don't blush its true!). I am really glad that she has a blog, as I think its a perfect outlet for her.

Mostly she writes about simple stuff, her morning routine, laundry, life in NYC, but its written with unabashed candor and a beautiful sense of humor.

Seriously, go read some. And be sure to leave comments, because she will appreciate that.

No comments: